HIV, Living With Community
it is true

This is a community for those who have HIV/AIDS, and for family and friends impacted by it. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. All questions and comments. posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.. Under NO circumstances should you act on any advice or opinion posted in any of MedHelp’s communities without first consulting your medical provider. If you have questions regarding your risk for HIV, please visit our HIV Prevention Community.

it is true

Hi it's true that if someone is hiv positive and he have unprotected sex with his wife when she is ovelating that she will not contact the virus. Pls how true it is some one help me out pls.
No it isn't true, nor is having sex with a virgin believing it will cure your HIV.
Hi teak not me persay that is + but may wife that she is nagetive, I got no child but she is pregnant, I was told that having unprotected sex with her during oveleting that she will not contact the virus and she will took in. Need your reply teak.
You were advise wrong. Who advised you of that?