HIV like illness User Group
For are all people suffering
About This Group:

This Group is for people suffering from undiagnosed list of symptoms after having an exposure with no answers from doctors , symptoms are much the same between people suffering some have more and some got less but they all meet in at least half of the list will be mentioned . this group will give people a hope and tell them that they are not alone and when we reach a good a number of people we can push for starting a research about our medical condition and not only to keep setting and listening to anxiety stories as people other people did ,, we have a faith and tests that proves we are sick from unknown condition and that why we should never stop searching OUR LIFE OUR CHOICE.. This illness symptoms are : 1) Oral trush on my tongue with red spots 2) Enlargement painful lymph node in armpit , nick and groin area (CT scan proved ) 3) Skin rashes on the chest and behind my ears 4) fatigue 5) muscle pain and Joints pain 6) Dry mouth, Oral ulcers 7) stomach ache 8) abdominal pain 9) chest pain 10) shortness of breathing 11) night swets on the beginning of the illness 12) CD 8 is higher than CD 4 and some times CD 4 is less than normal 13) Wight drop at the begging of illness then patient gain some weight after 3 months

Founded by omar88 on August 15, 2012
18 members

For are all people suffering

For all people suffering and don't know what are there problem since last sexual exposure am talking about people with mild symptoms and no doctor could diagnose, some of them have been told they have anxiety and some are keeping testing for different things and still believe in their selves i wanna share this with you guys so u know that  you are not alone its been almost year since that damn night that changed my life , i had sex with a CSW and in one week every thing  stat to change and those are my symptoms :
1) Oral trush (thrush) on my tongue with red spots
2) Enlargement painful lymph node in armpit , nick and groin area   (CT scan proved )
3) Skin rashes on the chest and behind my ears
4) fatigue
5) muscle pain
6) Dry mouth, Oral ulcers
7)  stomach ache
8) abdominal pain
9) chest pain
10) shortness of breathing
11) night swets on the beginning of the illness
12) CD 8 is higher than CD 4  and there ratio is under one while it should be above
and there other symptoms but there are the big ones that became a night mare that am 24/7 suffering of .
100 tests including all STD’s , lymph biopsy , colons copy, and they are scheduling a bone morrow biopsy and an endoscopy and still nothing appeared .. some doctors says it might be a new thing and some says that they might miss something and others got bored and asked me to take pain killers maybe my symptoms will get better by it self  by the time !!!!
what i want to say that a lot of people hear have the same symptoms cause i saw some questions and they have no answers i need them to keep searching and to know that they are not alone and to not lesson to stupid people talking about anxiety or any thing like this cause one day when this is going to be figure out every one of those is going to shut up,, some research are there caused people kept believing and took it to the media  like (hiv like virus in china) https://sites.google.com/site/newhivaidslikeviruschina/ and i hope we can figure something like them so we can push another research even if we should start collecting money for it or any thing this is our life and we wont gave up easily ..

1. Ongoing Sore throat,, everyday i have pharyngitis...
2. Ongoing Sinus infections
3. had Swollen and painful lymph node  behind the knees ,under armpits for 1 year or more
4.Now have swollen and painful lymph node behind the ear
5.Recurrent Low grade Fevers
6.Fatigue
7. Had a bout of Jaundice 6 months back
6.Folliculitus (folliculitis)
7.Rash on palm every few months over past 2 years
6.Mouth ulcers inside the wall of cheeks and tongue and gums
7.Ongoing thin white ridges on tongue sides
8. Muscle and joint pain
i feel you man same here exactly with some more symptoms ,,
tell me what do the doctor thought ? are they having any idea ?
did you read my what i sent about systemic bacteria ? and did you read the articles about HIV like illness ? we need to discuss all of this brother and to let more people join this group so we can share knowledge and benefit and in the end this is our life and we shouldn't let it go that easy
Btw i have  nasal congestion too :)
I also have all same symptoms as you describe, now don't know what to do.
What and when was your exposure and what are your symptoms now ?
I had condom broke with CSW in early 2008.

All test below are blood rapid tests Abbott Determine HIV 1/2 (not sure if 2nd or 3rd Generation)
- April-2009: HIV rapid Antibody test - Negative
- August-2009 - HIV rapid Antibody test - Negative
- Sept- 2009: HIV rapid Antibody test - Negative
- Dec- 2009: HIV rapid Antibody test - Negative
- May-2010: HIV rapid Antibody test - Negative
- June-2011: HIV rapid Antibody test - Negative
- July 2012: HIV rapid Antibody test - Negative

Recent tests: (About 4 years after exposure)
- Feb-2012: Abbott Determine HIV 1/2 Rapid test - Negative
- May-2012: Serodia HIV 1/2 - Negative
- May-2012: Abbott Axsym HIV 1/2 - Negative
- May-2012: Abbott Axsym HIV Ab/Ag HIV 1/2 - Negative

Now I'm still worried if I had false negatives of HIV because of any reasons that could be possible.

I never had tested for other STD.

Now i'm experiencing same as all symptoms decribed above including diarrhea ...
Try to have both syphilis test FTA and VDRL
Hep B,C if they are negative i will say that you are in the same group with us
Forgot to tell you, Hep B and C are negative.
good so two tests more for syphilis

I will be waiting your update  
good so two tests more for syphilis

I will be waiting your update  
hey do you think i should still worry about hiv?
No worries of HIV
I think you are with us in HIV like disease group and this is an unknown illness cause up to now.

There are few studies trying to figure out the cause of it but there are few people only trying to push for this thing cause most patient are stock in HIV phobia and mental blaming because of their stupid doctors.
And what was your both exposure? were there anything related to unprotected sex?
condom brake  
I have posted some pics of my throat ,tongue ,arm and tongue on my profile ,,, I know its gross,.. but can some one confirm what i have?

http://www.medhelp.org/user_photos/list/1183190
After seeing those pics i can bee 100% sure that we are in the same boat !!

same tongue and every thing,,

I know you are buzy with your family but i hope that we can talk much often trying figure something.

Am in CFS website and there are dozen of people like us who didn't have a diagnose and just got lost under that syndrome big umbrella while they believe like us that our story is from unknown virus,,

And am talking to Chinese physicians and doctors hope we all could work together its will be much easier !!
Am sorry to hear your situation but we are all in the same place, having HIV early symptoms but no answer and negative tests for every thing !!

No doctor knows what is our problem and there is a lot of talking around about a new disease or it might be the CFS/ME illness that still is mystery because of government ignorance and cheap funding and maybe as other people says its a conspiracy but i don't like to think of this cause this will take me in a dark road beside i believe in science and good doctors around.

I have all your symptoms and more, lymph pain too that is damn bad.

What we could do is to connect and try to get much more people like us to shout from this darkness and say we are here, there are other groups and communities starting to do the same now and we should participate.

We should call NIH,CDC,WHO and we could do more if we stand together.

Hope you will be a guy that would stand !
Hi guys.
I have smiler problem
Last hiv test done 15 months from risk this week negative.   21 hiv tests all negative.  All the test was hiv 4 th jen test. I also had PCR RNA. At 9 months and negative

So i rule out hiv now!!

I still have cheek problems
Feeling rough inside cheeks
Same here. Sore throat, extreamly tired, skin rashes, bacterial vagonosis, muscle aches, sinus infection, ear infection, peridontal disease, dry mouth. And blood in loose stool. Low rbc, now anemic low wbc. Been to so many doctors and even with thrush on my toungue ( confirmed) they will not run q cd4 cd8 on me. I'm so tired of living this way !!! I have a 8 month old who needs me and I'm so tired everyday. I don't go anywhere! I'm confined to my house because I'm depressed.
there are hundred of us ! if you need an answer we should join and participate :)
Join what? This site? I just had another viral load rna test, hiv test (12th) and now they finally ran a cd4 or t-cell test. The doctors are not calling me  back I have rang them 5 times tomorrow will n a week....how long does cd4 test take? Ahh this OS horrible! I'm prego too! Even worse.
less than a week !
and i dont think you will find something in your cd4 , try to test for the cd8 and cd 57
Thanks Omar! Think they ran a t-lymph. They said it was all my t-cells. I keep calling leaving messages....no answers! I will call again today at 9 am. Think the doctors/ nurses are not calling back cause something is going on. I'm sure I have a new strain. I will write back ASAP.
hi jackson6 you will be fine there is new strain.and u will receive ur negative result
i mean there is no new strain
Its not HIV, detecting HIV is simple

what we have is something else and we should help each other and get more people to this group so we can ask for attention !

other groups are there and sick people are in different places and groups, we could make something together
hi friends any one try this
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/223609-overview
mycoplasma infection
Hi all
mycoplasma can cause many symptoms read this link
http://www.life-sources.com/pages/Mycoplasmas-%26-Cell-Wall-Deficient-Forms.html
this is one of theories that some of mycoplasma spices were weponised and one of them that's is not mention in your text is mycoplasma fermentans

i cant prove or disprove cause this was a big political issue and u to now its not proven but in the other hand we cant say its no truth cause in some cases it was there and people got treated after long period of antibiotic.

one of the big names who know and fight for this is prof Garlth Nicklson
you can search for his name and you would find some information about founding some type of mycoplasma in Gulf war syndrome, CFS and in 80% of aids patient
yep, Im available for any study or survey too. Same story, same symptoms, I dont know what and who to believe. And my tests all negatives, even a PCR and different techniques and generations of Elisas after window period... this is happening in southamerica as well :/
could you please share your exposure story and symptoms
I had an encounter with a prostitute in a night of drinking with some friends and I dont took care of from the beginning because I was too drunk, then she put one of his condoms that truth seemed to be quite thinner than the one I use to buy. 3 weeks afte that I start feeling nauseous, a strong fatigue, headaches and neck pain, swollen glands checked by a neck ultrasound, red spots on chest and abdomen, ear aches, muscle aches and lost like 5 kg. Maybe forgetting others but that's mainly. Today I have 5 negative ELISAs, the last one at 6 months and no detectable PCR (with a minimum of 5 copies) at 4 month and still feeling fatigue (not so big), neck pain, swollen glands and lack of apetite... I dont know what to believe, Sometimes even thought that I would feel more satisfied with positive results, because is a nightmare been suffering this whit no diagnosis.
sorry the errors, my english is awful
Send me your skype on my inbox and we will discuss this

your symptoms will get better but wont resolve this is the case with all of us

We are trying to share good trials and different opinions from other countries

We will help you
ok, but im not an english speaker.
In case to be some mycoplasma... I read this could end in death... so how can this be diagnosticated? and which speciality see this? I have seen internist doctors, infectologists, endocrinologist, neurologists and nobody said nothing about mycoplasmas.
ALways ''may be some alergy (allergy)''...''sicosomatic''... ''just some inofensive virus''... ''anxiety''... ''deppression'', etc, etc.... and rather that, I believe this is causing me anxiety and depression and some catastrophic thoughts, was too obvious that I was infected  with something..
Where do you live ?

and yes not all doctors knows about systemic Mycoplasma but i have to mention that it could be not our case and about dying its a slight percentage and this happens after a many years
can I sound off and join the list here?  I too have similar pressing symptoms and my HIV tests (and all others) have been negative this far.   I feel like I have been dismissed both in person and on the internet and it has been very frustrating even trying to explain this ordeal to anyone who has not experienced it for themselves, even health professionals.  I find this attitude that if I test negative for HIV and my other tests are negative, then I must be physically ok but mentally imagining things?  This is beyond whatever I could have imagined and I can assure you it is quite real.  I dont think I can imagine a rash and having pain when I pee, even if all my tests are negative.  I am trying to learn to live with my condition but when it is something very strange for me to see and to experience then it is hard for me to simply dismiss it as many doctors have...
Welcome to the group stealth, please share your story and symptoms
what were the results of your CD4/C8 tests?

for HIV, have you had other tests (e.g. PCR RNA) besides the classic antibody tests?

all the best.
In another post you said you have a positive WB, this would be rare with several negative ELISA. I am sure it's a false positive. All the best.
By the way, there are too many post in this topic. I would advice everyone to open a new topic with her/his case here:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/HIV-like-illness--/show/1436

It will be easy to follow.
I would like to have a WB test not a PCR and thats because of the proteins result that i would take one by one !

HIV testing is weird do you know that you could be positive in a country negative in the other one by WB ?!

the virus and the tests are not that accurate, dont believe anything else !

they still dont know how the virus works and thousand of cases like us are not known what is the cause of it !!

HIV is the only virus that was never isolated from the body by it self there is always number of microbes with it and was never isolated from plasma except with special chemicals !! the only virus with this story  
Some ideas of patient from different countries and its mostly there doctors opinions :

1) A new virus

2) A known virus that became more aggressive and they are talking about Herpes viruses.

3) A known Bacterial infection that became super bug, Staph and other bacterial infection were mentioned.

4) Its something related to HIV, this virus working mechanism is still not known yet and every thing about it is still under study after 30 years from they consider it the AIDS cause, this virus was never isolated by it self from any patient beside after reading some papers and if we put the denialism ideas away and think of the co factors that became under more study we could see soon they could figure that this virus have so many components and that you can have some of those microbes and develop AIDS symptoms without needing the HIV virus and as example of co factors ( HHV6 and Mycoplasma fermentans that is 80% there with HIV virus )

5) It could be a similar virus to HIV that share some proteins with it and this remind me with every study of Retro viral in CFS/ME patient as when they always found something they talked about similarities of sequencing with HIV or HTLV !
Hi Omar,
How you doing? I couldn't post in the other page. Respect to the ideas or theories I have another ones.
Im trying to forget this following doctors recomendations  but its impossible. It's too obvious to me that this is not something related to my mind because it appear as a acute illness and it was strong with strong symptoms, I felt like I was close to die and is still bothering me.

Ok, after that I have to say that I think this is something more usual than we think,  and I think that some kind of people (like us) are more susceptible than others... specially thinking that most of us had just one  risk exposure and was enough.  I believe that we had an inmune reaction for differents agents that we caught and our body is still crazy and trying to erradicate and return to normality. Or definitively we have an enormous mind power and we are able to have any symptoms we read, even  changing our nodes, skin, etc and for so many time (I dont believe this).
Thats my opinion, tell us if you have find something or if another ideas.. Its difficult to live with constant pain, neck nodes, stomachaches, inapetite, fatigue, etc, I dont know how to face it and I feel like there is no doctor able to help us, Im just fighting cause I have faith in myself.. ok, and please recommend if you know some alternative medicine able to remove  some symptoms.. I read about GcMAF in your post, whats that?
I dont think its about us cause i knw people got it after multiple exposures with different people and it wasnt my first time having sex !!

Viruses shows symptoms in some people but never show anything in others so am sure thats the cas
Naveea, your symptom exactly the same as mine...

what are you doing with that?
2. Ongoing Sinus infections
5.Recurrent Low grade Fevers
6.Fatigue
7. Had a bout of Jaundice 6 months back
6.Folliculitus (folliculitis)
8. Muscle and joint pain

do you experiencing coordination  dissorientation, hard to concentrate, writing, slurred speech, persistent dizzines, feel like i'm flying when i'm walking... etc... there is something wrong my my nerves and my brain..
I don't have any nerve issues or dizzy ness..I just stopped going to the doctor s..just living in misery with these symptoms
Hi guys,

Nobody post anymore here?Al of you are well right now?Unfortunately i don't think so.I'm in the same situation for 3 years.I think it's very important to share how is our partners right now.Does yours girlfriends have symptoms?After first unprotected sex with my gf she develop white tongue, now is have stomach pain and helicobacter pilori...
abi112233 commented on Unexplained tongue pr...
Sep 01
ashler1977 commented on Blessedtb23's status
Aug 31
0321cja commented on Long standing dry mou...
Aug 27