HIV like illness User Group
many symptoms
About This Group:

This Group is for people suffering from undiagnosed list of symptoms after having an exposure with no answers from doctors , symptoms are much the same between people suffering some have more and some got less but they all meet in at least half of the list will be mentioned . this group will give people a hope and tell them that they are not alone and when we reach a good a number of people we can push for starting a research about our medical condition and not only to keep setting and listening to anxiety stories as people other people did ,, we have a faith and tests that proves we are sick from unknown condition and that why we should never stop searching OUR LIFE OUR CHOICE.. This illness symptoms are : 1) Oral trush on my tongue with red spots 2) Enlargement painful lymph node in armpit , nick and groin area (CT scan proved ) 3) Skin rashes on the chest and behind my ears 4) fatigue 5) muscle pain and Joints pain 6) Dry mouth, Oral ulcers 7) stomach ache 8) abdominal pain 9) chest pain 10) shortness of breathing 11) night swets on the beginning of the illness 12) CD 8 is higher than CD 4 and some times CD 4 is less than normal 13) Wight drop at the begging of illness then patient gain some weight after 3 months

Founded by omar88 on August 15, 2012
17 members

many symptoms

hi all
many symptoms but hiv negativ stating from 2 days after unprotected sex in phillipine unti now 1 year
after 20 days negative antibodies
after 28 days negative combo
after 41 days negative combo
after 75 days negative combo
after 103 days negative combo
after 165 days negative antibodies
also i do syphlis at 20 days and 7 weeks and 165 days all negative
but with test i found that i have
cmv and herps1or 2 i dont do the seletive test
and i do also ana test at 7 monthes after symptoms start and was negative
The same situation here.
Also suffer from
1 - significant weight loss.(12to 14 kg)
2 - dry skin (continuous)
3 - a white tongue. And on both sides of it white growths (continuous)
4 - redness of the eye (continuous)
5 - fatigue in the body and there is no power
- Dizziness (ongoing)
- Arms hair grows to become the longest
Of course at the beginning of severe injury I was a cold and back pain and bone. And sweating, extreme
The problem began through unprotected sex. Symptoms began two days later, and now a full year
nothing with lymph nodes ?

how much high was the CMV numbers and did you ran an EBV test too ?

what about fatigue did you have it or still ?
yes the number of cmv is high and no test for ebv

Dizziness continuous They make me in a daily struggle

from whate i read No one knows the reasons?
very hard to me to stay like this?
send me your skype on my inbox
I would advice you

1) to go with a dermatologist to check your tongue (ask for an oral swab to look for yeast and bacteria)

2) go with an inmunologist, check your inmune functions. check your T (CD4/CD8) and B cells, and also ask for a CBC (complete blood count)

3) test for HPV, EBV and if you can, HLTV.

i hope you will find the reason to this and you will get better.

all the best.
thanks avalyn3 for your advice
i will see dermatologist and i will check with him about the test above and i will update my outcome
for HPV denital test i can a sure you that you wont find here !

i told you about the EBV and be sure of the EA should be included

ask for HTLV WB , i will make it more clear on the skype to you
if you found the NK cells test, CD57 go for it too

I read your status about HPV 16 positive test and i have one question , you dont have any other symptoms ?
ok omar i am waitnig you
no other symptoms besides the tongue issues. and I should also say that my WBC is low. last time was around 4500 (range 4000 to 10000)
Just wanted to say I appreciate what you are going through now and the frustration of dealing with this ordeal makes me want to break something.
Tongue issue only could be related to many stuff, we are all suffering from other worse symptoms !

Wish you get better soon and be free to discuss anything
did you go to see the doctor, makatilive?
Blessedtb23 commented on Long standing dry mou...
ashler1977 commented on Long standing dry mou...
ashler1977 Just updated my journal, pl... Comment
Apr 19