355?1254070524
HPV Anonymous User Group
just diagnose
About This Group:

A place for persons with HPV to share information, stories and to give and get moral support.

Founded by Ebonitears86 on September 27, 2009
15 members

just diagnose

I was tested positive for HSV-2 but my doc says it looks like HPV and directed me to a skin doc. I'm 24 and scared. Is there anyone who can share something
1 Comment
Yes, I know what you're going through and I completely understand how scared you are. Accepting this will be one of the hardest things you'll have to do. I was diagnosed last august, my doctor told me that the place where my warts were could not have been protected by a condom. I'm turning 19 in four days and I feel just as dirty and just as damaged. There are days where I hate the world for cursing me at such a young age, forcing me to grow up so fast. It gets better, you can live life, I'm sure by now you've noticed that you can have this virus and still have fun days. You never forget about the diagnosis but you can't let HPV scare you from life. You are functional, you can get over it. You will have bad days but HPV is making you a stronger person. Asking for help on a forum like this means you're taking the right steps. You're not alone and just because you have this virus doesn't mean you're a branded ****. It means you now have an extra guard to find the people who love and respect you for who you are and what you will become in spite of what you have.
Dolphinleiker added the Pregnancy Tracker
Nov 21
ceceb81 joined this group
Welcome them!
07/13
Dolphinleiker The last three days have be... Comment
03/13