Hit temple 4months ago
Hi, 4months ago I slipped in the mud and hit my temple right on the cotner of the picnic table, it resultes in a black eye severe headaches and my jaw hurt. I had a large bump that went from my hair line to my eye. After a few weeks the headaches subsided abd the bump went down to pea size. A mobth went by and there was still a pea size bump that would get bigger when I cryed or got mad, ive been having exremely bad anxity as well. I also looked in the corner closest to my temple and it looks like theres torn tissue next to my eye ball. Its now been about four months and I still have the pea size hard/squishy bump close to my hair libe and it still pulses and grows when I cry or get mad or run, my ear on that side randomly feels infected and has bled before. I get headaches that r like cooled chills going through my head. What could this be?
Hi!
A lump that grows in size and then recedes in size can be a cyst. This cyst may be filled with clear fluid or blood or pus. Since the pain is persisting, it is important to show this to a doctor. Meanwhile please do not do things that cause increase in size of the lump. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
When the bump gets large I ffeel my pulse and its on the vein on my temple. Also when it grows my eye gets dry and the thing in my eye looks torn or something