Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
Hurt my head 2 years ago but I'm having pain again now

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

Hi, I'm an 18 year old female and two years ago I went away to camp and I went to sit on the bed and I jumped on and hit my head against the concrete wall really hard. I put ice on it that whole day. I didn't go to the doctor or anything when I came back. About a month later I went to my pediatrician(for something else)and told him what had happened. He didn't order tests or anything. He said that that part of the skull(the back, like where it curves kinda)feels like a bump in that spot since it's curved(Sorry if I don't make sense, I don't know how to explain it). The think is, I touch both sides of the back of my head and there's an obviousley bigger bump on the left side(where i'd hit it) than the right. The bump never went away. I had forgotten about it and everything, but for the past few days, it's been hurting again. I've been having headaches like everyday for a while now(like since maby January, and it's started to become an everyday thing). I've had migranes (migraines) since I was little, not like this though, and since the bump started to hurt, I started wondering if it might be realted to the head injury. Could this all mean something even if it's been 2 years?
Thanks :)
Forgot to write that it doesn't hurt much when I touch it. It feels tender and I feel pressure, but not a lot of pain or anything.
I fell down some really steep stairs about two years ago and seriously hurt my head it was sore for weeks after. The intense pain went away but it is still very sore and tender in that area since that day. Especially when I have my hair pulled back all day and finally take it down. The hair hurts... if that makes much sense. I cant seem to find an explanation and it is such a dull pain I easily dismiss it. I sometimes think I may have a small crack in my skull. I really wish there was more people that could relate but the is the only case ive seen that has lasted longer then a few weeks. I sympathize with you!