Why does the Back of my head hurts?
When i do something to move my head, the back of my head hurts. For example when i nod my head or shake it, it also hurts. I havent done something to hurt it.  
Thanks for writing to the forum!
There is a chance that you have compression of the spinal nerves in the cervical spine region. This can happen due to overuse of computers, work involving straining of neck, canal stenosis, bone disease, spondylosis, poor posture etc. A few neck exercises, or chiropractors can help relieve the pain. A MRI of the cervical spine may ne required. Please consult a neurologist.
Please discuss this with your doctor. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
i was in an accident they told me i had a concusion and short term memory loss but never told me the left side of my brain would hurt NO its NOTa head ache i have a veery hard time keeping concintration now and very emotional and get frustrated easy i can remember things but i cant tell you when it happen its always a couple of days ago
Wow thank you doctornee medical for that response! I am in "excellent" shape EXCEPT similiar symptoms celebxatxheart keeps having. I never new that my work posture can cause those symptoms...I'll really focus on that and see what happens but i'm pretty sure your right!  
its crazy i came across this forum, i have been having the same problem and i keep saying its sinus or something. i hurt my back a couple of months ago and i have two protruding discs L4 L5 and L5 S1 that are pushing on my nurve. could this be the cause of my head hurting? its in the back, on the sides and behind my ears, like a tingling burning feeling that goes to my neck. ive kinda been freeking out about it.
my head really hurts i dont know why ive just came from six flags hurricane harbor and i cant nod or shake my head some one :0!!!heeeelllp!!!
    It would be best to discuss this with your family and have them take you to the doctor and think back when this started during the day if you can as it would help the doctor be able to understand what happened. They can tell you what to do from there.
when the back of my head hurts i get a serious depressed feeling, does anyone have any idea that could be causing this
Dear kind sir I have sort of the same problem but just above my right eyebrow it is is quite painful and I have had this pain for more then 24 hours....I had taken a pain reliever that should have lasted 6 -8 hours but only lasted 2