head shaking
several years ago I was in a fight where I took several blows to my left side of my head and never seen a doctor and ever since my head shakes I have head aches I get dizzy when I turn my head to the left and my neck hurts all the time my hands also shake also. what could be my problem
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems. There is a chance that you have compression of the spinal nerves in the cervical spine region. This could be due to slipped disc or muscle spasm. It can cause pain and dizziness and tremors along the pinched nerve. The treatment is to remove the compression. You have to discuss the best treatment option with a neurologist, which can range from medication to steroid injections to physiotherapy to traction, cervical collars or even surgery. Alternatively you can visit a chiropractor or a physical therapist and learn some exercises which you can do to relieve the compression, but consulting a neurologist is a must. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.