Angina symptoms or anxiety?
Recently I have felt a sort of heavy 'pressured' feeling in my chest, like somebody is sitting on top of me. This becomes worse when sitting and very annoying when I sleep. This pressure sometimes spreads to my head and neck and it feel like I am about to explode. I have had an EKG and cardiogram about a year ago, and things were fine. This was before the crushing sensations however. I have been in and out of doctor's offices for 'heart' related problems which after testing always turn out to be anxiety. I became about 15kgs overweight this year though because my mother was diagnosed with cancer. Could the weight gain be a contributing factor? Am I having an angina? I am on Inderal 40mg for anxiety. I don 't want to put my family through another emergency room visit that turns out to be anxiety.
What testing has your doctor done for your heart related problems? In most cases pain that lasts over many hours or days is rarely heart related but you should seek medical attention to be safe.