Heart Disease Community
Any adverse feedback on Angioprim?

A community of people with Heart Disease to guide and support your heart-health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, nutrition, and management.

Any adverse feedback on Angioprim?

Recently I have come across very positive feedback on "Angioprim" which, it appears that, dissolves the plaque in the arteries. As per the information I read from posts on a website, this drug can open even 100% blocked arteries and is very effective. I was wondering why we are struggling to reduce cholostrol when this drug can remove plaque even within a week.

There must be some adverse feedback, why many people do not use this drug?  So far I have come across only positive feedback.

Can anyone throw some light?? Thanks in advance.
Trying again for some response.
Here is a warning letter from the FDA for the promotion of Angioprim:

This is to advise you that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has reviewed labeling for your product "Angioprim" including promotional flyers shipped with product orders and Internet labeling from your websites at http://www.anginacure.com, http://angioprim.com, and http://www.yourticker.com. Based on this labeling, FDA has determined that Angioprim is promoted for conditions that cause the product to be a drug under section 201(g)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the Act) [21 U.S.C. 321(g)(1)(B)]. The therapeutic claims in your product labeling establish that the product is a drug because it is intended for use in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. The marketing of this product with these claims violates the Act.

Promotional claims have been:
"Angioprim is the most effective method to clean blocked arteries without surgery, needles or hazardous drugs."
"If you have any of the following, Angioprim can also be of help: Alzheimer's, Angina, Bone Spurs...Cardiovascular Disease...Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, Erectile Dysfunction, Gallbladder Disease, Kidney Stones, Lupus, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Parkinson's, rheumatoid Arthritis, Seleroderma, Senile Dementia"
"Angioprim is a true way to reverse Cardiovascular disease and reverses many of the symptoms of Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Diabetes..."
"The ingredient in Angioprim has been proven to...benefit those with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Seleroderma, Senile Dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson disease along with other immune disorders."
"Angioprim Provides Significant Benefits For: Angina, cardiovascular disease, to prevent stokes and provide noticeable relief for: Osteoarthritis, Gallstones, Kidney stones...and can reduce insulin usage for Diabetics.":

"Heart Disease is Reversible Without Surgery...Angioprim...The most effective way to unplug blocked arteries."
"Angioprim is the most effective way to reverse heart disease, control arthritis & kidney disease and improve health for those with Diabetes, Alzheimer's and Osteoporosis."
"Angioprim provides noticeable relief for: Osteoarthritis, Gallstones, Kidney stones and can reduce insulin usage for Diabetes."
"The ingredients in Angioprim has [sic] been proven to. . .benefit those with Alzheimer's and Parkinson disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Seleroderma, Senile Dementia, along with other immune disorders."
Hi I too haveonly found positive reports on this drug. It sounds so logical doesn't it? My dad just had a stent fitted to his left circumflex artery. He is very fit and healthy( all other arteries were exellent condition) He has been taking a calcium supplement for over 5 years!!! Interesting!
angioprim really does work. I have had  a lot of plaque in my arterys. I have removed about  fifty percent of that so far with a 12 bottle dosing. I am working on taking 12 more bottles
I have had scans to get medical proof that it is working.I might have had a heart attack if I did not take this.
Perhaps you will be able to point me to proper scientific research on this topic please. All I can find when I search are comments from the FDA regarding children and adults who have died from chelation therapy. I have obviously read statements from Doctors who administer the drugs, but of course they would say of the thousands of people administered, they have seen no deaths etc. This is obviously not scientific evidence. Is there any evidence apart from the drug companies blowing their own trumpet?
I had an angiogram done (on private insurance) to establish the cause of my chest pain, I was informed that I have a narrowing artery and a stent was suggested...however private insurance would not cover for this at the time of investigation (angiogram), so I was patched up and put on the NHS waiting list for a stent and was given loads of medication by the doctor...to cut a long story short, I stumbled on the Angioprim website and decided to give it a try (after all they promise to refund your money if it does not work and the feedback from users was very positive), I completed the 12 bottle course and felt no different so I requested my money back which was done instantly.
Two months later I had an appointment to attend St Thomas's in London for a further investigation and possible stent insertion, I was taken into theatre and returned back to the ward and was informed by the procedure performing cardiologist that they could not find any reason to fit a stent and that my arteries were clear - he had no answer for this... I was asked to immediately stop all the prescribed medication and was sent home...was this a result of taking Angioprim? maybe but I don't know for sure, I am glad to say that I am back to normal health.
Yes Angio Prim works. 8 years ago the Dr wanted to do triple by pass on me & I refused.  I got on this product & Im doing very well.  It does work & can save your life.   I always have a loose stool after taking it but small trade for saving my life.

Big Pharma Nazis at FDA could care less about health of Americans. This product if everyone used it, would 90% stop all heart surgeries which are barbaric cutting someones chest open.  I would advise anyone with a history of heart trouble in their family to use this product. I wish I had known about it years ago. My Dad died from a bad heart attack.
How about posting some proof? Doctors letters, scan results etc?