CT 64 scan results
I reciently had a ct64 scan here are the finding .
Ectasia of the ascending thoracic aortamax transverse diameter 3.7 cm
left main tiny  calcified plaque left main trifurcation without stenosis
LAD eccentric mixed calcified and non calcified plaque at the origin of the LAD causing mild stenosis in the 20-30% range just past the the small first diagonal
there was densely calcified plaque casing mild to moderate stenosis 30 -40% range.
second diagonal with few small calcified plaque causing mild stenosis.
Mid and Disttal was pantent.
IMPRESSION

Eccentric mixed  calcified and non calcified plaque in the LAD causing mild stenosis 20=30% range densely cal, plaque seen in the proximal portion of vessel causing moderate stenosis 30-40% range

I,m 64 years old in good health (I Think) can some one help in explaining these findings.

I wish I could answer your questions.  I had the CT done 11 days ago.  My written eval was not as comprehensive as yours but fairly easy to understand.  It stated I was developing a couple of blockages and was likely experiencing shortness of breath.  I am not, however.  Two days ago I hiked 10 miles up to 10500 feet in our Wyoming mountains. At the end of the day I seemed to have finished the strongest of the four that went, one age 50 and two about my age, 64.  I have some hard questions to ask when I meet with my cardiologist on Wednesday.  
Certainly related to your situation, I would suggest a face to face conversation with your doctor is in order.  No one should expect a lay person to be able to understand your report.   It needs a professional interpretation.

Best of luck to you,
Like sweetwaterguy, I also had a 64 slice CT-A that was a little easier to understand.  I'm 65 and had a few coronary artery blocks of less than 30%, like you, and some additional calcification plaque (like you). One important measurement that was given that you haven't listed above is the total calcium or CAC score.  Mine was 739, which is bad (higher than 90% of men my age).  Did your report give a CAC score?

I just googled some of the terms in your report to try to better understand what it says.

Ectasia = dilatation or distension of a hollow organ

It seems your ascending thoracic aortamax transverse is dilated.  You'll probably want to ask your cardiologist what the significance of that is.

The next describes blockage in the LAD (Left anterior decending artery --often called the widow maker).  That doesn't sound too bad. A small degree of blockage and noncalcified plaque. Here's were that CAC number would come in handy to properly access the degree of coronary artery desease.

Your second diagnal artery had mild blockage too.

Patent (adjective): Open, unobstructed, affording free passage. So your mid and distal arteries are "open" or clear.

Overall, it seems you have a fair degree of coronary artery desease and I'm sure your cardiologist will want you to lower your total cholesterol (if you are not already) by taking a statin medication, lose weight (if needed) and exercise.

The good news is that you have a chance to improve your condition with lifestyle changes and meds before major symptoms appeared. You are much better off than not knowing that you have CAD.

Best wishes

Tony
thanks for your help I had follow up visit with MD he was not to concerned but wants to check me on a regular basis now on vytorn,and losinapriol