Chest Flutters
I am 29 years of age and over the past 18 months I have began to notice from time to time I would get a flutter in my chest either when excercising or resting. 7 months ago I went to the ER with a chest pain and had some flutters during the day. The did and ECG, Blood tests and chest x ray and found nothing wrong. I try to keep fit and my normal heart rate is 72bpm and when pushing myself during excercise is 175-180bpm. I have read recently that this can be caused by anxiety and that I am bringing it on myself by thinking about it. Has anyone else suffered from this or can anyone tell me should I be more concerned?
hey, i have the flutters to mine are pac, have you went to a cardio dr and wore a heart montor, it can tell them whats going on , you can also wear one for 30 days and try catch it on there . good luck. dont worry to much about it until you have it checked out pvc/pac are harmless just very scarey
too
HAY I'M A 26 M I'V BEEN GOING FOR ABOUT 2 YRS. TO THE DOCTOR AT FIRST IT WAS A CONSTENT STATE OF FEAR AND STRESS OF DIEING FROM WHAT OR WHERE I HAVE NO CLUE AND SO I WOULD KEEP GOING TO HAVE AN EKG OF MY HEART BUT IT ALWAYS CAME BACK GOOD SO THEN STARTED THE RAPID HEART BEATS AND FLUTTERS WHICH SCARED THE SH..T OUT OF ME ALL IN ALL I'V HAD A TON OF EKG'S ,ECO'S ,AND HOLDSTER MONITOR AND ALL IS GOOD BUT THAY STILL HAPPEN ANYWAYS YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE AND IT IS SCARY BUT YOUR OK JUST KNOW NOT TO PUSH THE ONES YOU LOVE TO THE SIDE IF GOD WANTS YOU HE'LL GET YOU BUT WE ARE YOUNG AND LOVED SO MAKE YOUR LIFE COUNT HOPE THIS HELPS
I have felt something like a flutter every now and then. But for the past three days I have been with this fluttering feeling from morning till night. I feel like if I cough it will make it stop. I also get a little light headed I have had so many tests done and no doctor seems to find anything seriously wrong. I do take toprol xl for high blood pressure and clonazipam for anxiety. I'm so tired of feeling sick.