Chest Pain!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay here goes.I am having some chest back and shoulder pain all on the left side.I have been to  the dr. I have had 2 ekgs done they say my heart is fine,also bloood work and a few urine tests..Last time I went the dr. told me they thought it was a problem with my rotator cuff.the front pain is probably right around the upper part of my sternum and it is in my upper back same place just in the back.My left arm also aches and my shoulder.It kind of feels like there is something rubbing together whenever I lift my arm sometimes I don't even want to lift my arm it hurts so bad my chest also pops.Has anybody ever had a Brachial Plexus injury and what where the syptoms (symptoms)?What about a Suprascapular Nerve pinch?Any rotator cuff injurys that also caused chest pain?I really feel like it is a physical problem and not a mental one.Any helpful ideas on what it could be.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms could be due to a spur in the shoulder joint. The commonest site for bone spurs in the shoulder joint is at the rotator cuff muscles, which help rotate the shoulder joint. This happens because of repetitive movements involving rotation of the arm. This causes spurs to develop which irritate the tendons resulting in pain and swelling. This is commonly referred to as the rotator cuff disorder. This can cause referred pain to the chest. The pain can also be due to other causes like cervical rib, cervical spondylosis or disc prolapse. A simple x-ray will help and an orthopaedician can guide you.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Would an MRI show if this was the problem?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

An MRI will help detect rotator cuff problems. MR arthrography is another imaging modality which will help to define the problem further.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.