Chest Weakness

To just dive right in.  I have a weakness feeling that comes and goes felt primarily in the chest area that feels like something just isnt right.  I have been diagnosed with harmless pvcs after a few tests.  Never had a stress test though.  Anyway the weakness comes on whenever it wants to and the time it lasts vary each time.  I dont notice any particular food in my diet that could do this.  Im not taking anything but a multivitamin every now and then when I remember.  I am active when the feeling is not there but its made me anxious about leaving my area because it may happen.  When it does I feel like I should just sit down.  I have never passed out or felt short of breath during this.  Could this be heart related?

I saw my doctor awhile back and he did a blood sugar test (not fasting) which was normal.  He said to eat more mini meals a day which I do now and nothing has changed.  A couple months later the company I work for did them for free and I did fast and the nurse said the sugar was very low even for fasting.  She said I may be anemic.  When I am feeling weakness I dont notice that sugar helps.  Ive tried a candy bar or soda and that Ive noticed it doesnt help.

Another maybe related problem comes with too much exertion in exercise such are running where the heart feels fluttery different from a normal PVC.

If anyone has an inkling on the weakness that would really help me out.

Thanks.
I am a 24 year old active male.  If that helps.
I don't quite think this is what you're asking for but I hope that it at least helps a bit.

I'm a 21 year old active female and I've been having kind of the same problems.  I lost a lot of weight at one time so it's given me blood sugar problems and I'm also quite anemic.  Whenever it feels like your sugar is getting low stuff like candy and sugary sodas are only a very temporary fix.  You need something to sustain you.  Natural sugars and carbs are the way to go.  Apples, as cheesy as it sounds, and granola will be your best friends.  They're easy to carry around in a small lunchbox or something and last a while.  Don't replace meals with these but as in between snacks are just wonderful to keep you going until you can get a full meal in.