Chest pain and Vomitting

My Mother is in her 50's. Recently she started vomitting and complaining of Chest Pain under her left arm. The vomitting has stopped but the Pain is still there?

Any Solutions or Ideas
I'm not a doctor, but I read on the AHA site that women frequently experience nausea/vomiting (more often than men do) when having a heart attack.
If she is complaining of chest pain also, she should receive medical attention ASAP!  If it were me I'd give her an aspirin to chew on and get her to the ER.  Her symptoms warrant that IMHO.  If it is nothing, hurray, and the aspirin and seeing medical professionals will not hurt her, I'm certain Dr's would agree.
I have had 2 heart attacks and each time nausea was one of the symptoms.  Good luck to her.

Ally
My dad has coronary artery disease and he would have pain and start vomiting and it would happen quite often, well, one night it was worse and he went to the emergency room and come to find out, every time that had happened, he had had a heart attack.