Cost of Radiofrequency ablation treatment in India
My wife(age-24) is suffering from SVT-AVNRT. I want to go for RFA ablation treatment. I heard there is surgical and no- surgical way to do RFA ablation. Kindly give information regarding the cost of both treatment in India if anybody knows and give information regarding the best hospital available in India for the treatment
The cost of a radio frequency ablation in the United States can run from around $2,000in facilities that only specialise in this procedure to around $3,000 elswhere. It is my understanding that medical procedures in India can be as much as 70% less than the same treatment in the US which would make this procedure the equivalent of between $140 and $210 in India if what I have read is true.

I hope this helps!

Jon
Thanks for the reply......Even it 3000$ also, I can bear it...
my father, his age is 59 years old he is facing arrhythmia, and we have shared his reports with a Doc in India he is suggesting us to do Ablation. I am very worried we may come down to India in next week for Ablation, what are the newest and safest way of doing ablation, and how much it will cost?

Thank you

Jawed Amir