Fast RHR and a little Pain?
Hello
I am a Young Lady, 5'4, at about 99.8lbs. I suffer from Asthma, since I was a baby.
A couple days ago I suffered through an argument. I did cry a little and was a little anxious for that day. when I went to sleep I woke up early about 4 hours earlier than usual. feeling uncomfortable. I noticed that my heart was beating faster than usual. to a point where my whole body felt like it was pulsing. I was a little scared and decided to go for a walk to clear my head. maybe to see if i was able to go back to sleep after. Slow walk for about 45 mins. I could not walk briskly because my chest would pain a little. when I came back back home I was able to nap uncomfortably, not fully asleep, for about an hour after cool down. waking up I checked my RHR  (resting heart rate). It was at around 123 bpm. which i understand to be tachycardia. I tired to calm down with breathing exercises and got it down to about 113. Decided to just wait it out. I spent the day a little more laid back than usual. But I experienced chest pains all through the day. at the apex  of my heart and at the sternum. I live in a foreign country and its very difficult to go to the ER here. So I am a little worried. Today is the third day. I have been experiencing pain all through out my left side of my body. and my heart and chest (in the back). Today I woke up happy and all. Just a little tired. Please any advice would be grateful. Oh I am not on my Meds for my asthma since I have sensitivity to the Ventolin used in these parts of the world. I usually just take care not be around allergens. and bundle up. I am going to wait till about Monday which would be about 5 days since it started. Thanks for the replies if possible before then.
Oh My age is 23 yrs old. My family does have a history of heart disease.
Stress from the argument experience can cause the symptoms you describe, and stress can cause injury to the heart if vulnerable.  The fact that time has given some relief from the symptoms does not exclude the possibility of some injury to the heart.  Your young age does not rule out any heart problem especially if you have a family history.  A severe asthma attack can cause chest pain, fast heart rate, etc. and your doctor should be consulted to rule out a heart problem especially since you have a family history of this condition.