Heart Disease Community
Hello I'm confused
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hello I'm confused

my story so far...I have had a lot of tight chest pain and breathlessness with pain in my jaw and left arm which I put down to my Copd but In April I was woke with severe chest pains and pain in jaw and down my left arm this lasted over 15 mins next day I went to see my GP who did a ecg that was normal. He thought I might have Angina and as my my Dad had his first heart attack at 52 and had arteriosclerosis and died age 62 with a third heart attack also my 44 year old brother has had 2 heart attacks and has arteriosclerosis so there is a family history of heart disease. Had a positive Dobutamine Stress test. On Friday had a Angiography and was given the all clear normal coronary arteries on my cath report the diagnosis was Minor Coronary Disease. a summary shortness of breath chest tightness, positive Dse  .
RCA No flow limiting changes
LM no changes
Lad small irregularities up 20%- 30% stenosis in midsegment
LCx no significant changes
proposed treatment increased my beta blocker Bisoprolol to 5mg and said I could keep my GTN spray as it helped. The Cardiologist was concerned because have problems with my blood pressure going from normal to last high reading 185/101 pulse 104 they had believed this to be white coat syndrome. They have said I must keep taking my Beta blocker as my blood pressure symptoms are dangerous  
treat for Gerd if symptoms persist recommend GP send me for Endoscopy how confusing is this.