Help me out, having a panic attack
This kinda sounds weird but I cant stop thinking about it

Im 17 years old and I used to smoke since I was 14 or 13 I guess but not a heavy smoker and thank god I stopped now.
but now Im having thoughts about my health alot of them and they get me worried and I think I have hypochondria
im just scared to die

When I sleep thats when I get the hard time I start to hear my heart beat and I can feel it in my ears its normal but Its powerful I dont know if this is normal or not ive had ECG but they said everything is normal but still I kinda dont believe in what they say im sure that I have a disease but its not shown or I dont know

Please help me out, this is so uncomfortable
You have anxiety and are having panic attacks. Your heart will beat really fast, you can have a hard time swallowing, it can feel like you can't breathe, you can start sweating, you can shake all over, you have have hot flashes, and have obsessive thoughts. You are not dying. Just remind yourself you are having a panic attack. You are not dying. You don't have a disease. Smoking for a few years is not going to kill you.

People have obsessive thoughts about dying when they are stressed about something in their life. Find out what is stressing you out and work on solving those issues. Make an appointment with a psychologist for individual therapy. Most likely they will suggest CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) or DBT (dialectical behavioral therapy). Individual and group therapy will help you with your anxiety.

Things to help during a panic attack:
Breathing excercises
Visualization - visualize you are in a relaxing environment. (the ocean with the fresh air, flowing waves, and sand in between your toes, slowly floating in space, etc. whatever you find relaxing)
Everytime you start obsessing about dying or anything else - close your eyes, breathe in, breath out, visualize the relaxing place, breath in, breathe out. And continue doing that. It will help your muscles relax and to sleep.
Also drinking Bedtime Tea can help with insomnia.
Take a hot bath to relax before bed
Buy a cold pack or use a a bag of frozen vegetables -- hold the cold bag in your hand and do your breathing exercises.
Put the cold pack on the back of your neck. You can sit up or lay down with the cold pack. You can also put it on your forehead. Usually the hand or the back of the neck works the best. I prefer the back of my neck.
You can splash cold water on your face.
Go outside and get fresh air. Oxygen! take deep breaths!

Stay busy during the day. Don't sit around and let rumination take over. Eat your meals at the same time everyday. Go to bed and get up at the same time even if you are tired or have insomnia. Get at least 30 minutes of exercise everyday. Don't read, watch tv, play on your phone or browse on the computer for at least one hour before bedtime. Don't drink caffeine if you have anxiety.

Here's a good website to read about panic attacks and different techniques to help calm you down:
http://www.calmclinic.com/anxiety/treatment/relaxation
I appreciate your answer
You really helped me
You're welcome. I hope you start feeling better soon.