Is this heart disease?
So I have been having chest pain for 2 days, (I'm 13 btw) my heartbeat is 100% normal, and I have not experienced symptoms of heart attacks. It hurts to breathe in, and when I roll over on my side it hurts (not that much, it's barely noticeable) I think it's the muscles and not the heart. I just recently started working out and have been doing some exercises. I think the crunches are causing the muscles to hurt and not the heart, oh yeah and also the pain is on the right as well.
OK, you are very observant to notice that your pain is related to movement.

Here is the takeaway:

Any chest pain--ANY--that can be altered by movement or changes of position, or that can be physically touched with a finger, is NOT heart pain.

Google "somatic vs visceral pain," and you will read that there is an embryological reason for this.  

At your age, there is really almost no possibility of heart disease, but since you are clearly a thoughtful person, I suggest that you take classes in biology and AP anatomy and physiology if offered.