Leaking tricuspid
I have CHF and PH. Last year I had resting PP of 30 and slight leak of tricuspid. I am s/p mitral valve replacement 2001.
This year I have resting pressure of 40 and significant leak in the tricuspid. At this rate will I need to replace the tricuspid valve? Did I do something that caused worse numbers this year? I work hard at doing everything doctors tell me, I take all medications given etc. I have irregular heart beat now, more often than I used to, I have SOB and chest discomfort when walking fast or up stairs. I'm very tired. Just wondering if there is something I can do to help keep this leak and pressure from getting worse. Thanks.
A slight leak tricuspid is almost always is considered medically insignificant. Surgery to repair the tricuspid valve is rarely done unless surgery on another heart valve (for example, mitral valve replacement) is also needed.

Is your CHF related to right side failure that has progressed to a low cardiac output from the left ventricle?  

Serious tricuspid regurgitation usually results when the right ventricle enlarges and resistance to blood flow from the right ventricle to the lungs is increased. Resistance may be increased by severe pulmonary hypertension and to compensate, the right ventricle enlarges, stretching the tricuspid valve and causing regurgitation.  

Usually, mild tricuspid regurgitation requires little or no treatment. However, the underlying disorder of  pulmonary hypertension is likely to require treatment. Usually on echo reports is a systolic (pumping) pressure of 40 mm Hg and that typically implies a mean pressure more than 25 mm Hg. Are you sure the readings are resting pressure? Normally, there is going to be different calculations at different times.

More importantly are your symptoms of sob and chest pain.  That indicates a low cardiac output from the left ventricle.  What is your ejection fraction (EF)...that is the calculation of your left ventricle's strength of contractions?