Left arm occassionally falls asleep
My left arm occasionally falls asleep (light tingling on fingers and the whole arm).  It's NOT severe like if you sleep on top of the arm and cannot move it.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I think it's either a pinched nerve or cardiovascular (I don't exercise much).

I think the problem is more related to nerve impingement than cardiovascular.  If it were cardiovascular the hands may feel cold due to alck of sufficient blood flow.
I am new to this medhelp site.  Once I know more about how it works, I think I am going to learn alot from it. I was diagnosed with dilated congestive heart failure in May of last year with an ejection fraction of 20% and with my meds it went up to 27%.  In Dec 09, I got an ICD implanted and I feel alot better.  

Anyway, just wanted to mention that I too experience numbness in my arms and hands while I sleep and this has been happening since the CHF diagnosis.  I don't recall these extremities being cold or even cool.  One of the cardiologist that I've seen said it could be a side effect of the medication Carvedilol.  Do you take this pill?  It hasn't been happening lately.  Not sure if it's because I've started taking this pill, which I take morning and night, with a little food as instructed on the "patient medical info sheet"
(that one gets from the pharmacy).  Let me know and thanks.