Right sided numbness
I had a heart catherization in August of this year. The dr went in thru my wrist, and when I awoke from procedure, my right side, in particular my fingers and my leg were numb..Here it is December and I am still experiencing difficulty, with fingers on right hand and have to use a walker now, to get around..is it possible that I have nerve damage, from the dr going in thru my wrist?
I'm not sure how a nerve in the arm or shoulder might affect the leg as well but as for the arm and hand, yes, I can see where you might have problems. After one of my ablations (done through the femoral veins) a nerve was bruised on the right side. I had deep aching pain in the groin and down to the knee. It hurt to sit at all and when I did, I kept my leg stretched out as far as I could. It eventually cleared up but it took a few months.

The fact that you're using a walker indicates something is wrong. Have you been back to the doctor to get some answers?
I have the same problem, after my stents were placed, the right side of my right foot is numb. This was 5 years ago and, so far, has not been solved.

Jesus