~Scare~
If anyone is going thru this now or have any info about this please let me know. I'm wrecking my brain about this. What is LVEDP which is Moderately High. My Right Ventricular is Mildly Elevated also my Right Atruim is Moderately High. I also have Mitral Valve Stenosis which i'm going to find out how narrow it is. Any Advice will be appreciate.  
Well hope anyone can answer my post. Pleas if anyone can tell me what should my doc be doing or what could i except                      
NO ANSWER STILL. PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND
LVEDP is the diastolic pressure (pressure within the left ventricle during the filling phase).  
LVEDP  >20 mmhg is considered diastolic heart failure meaning the pressure inhibits normal filling of oxygenated blood from the lungs within an adequate time frame so less blood is pumped into circulation with each heartbeat..

Stenosis or regurgitation of heart valves affects the gradient pressure between heart chambers and that may be the underlying cause for LVEDP as well as an increase in chamber sizes.
Thanks for posting to my question. My LVEDP is 27 they found that out when I had my Anginogram in April. What meds do they use for that or how do they treat this problem.
You didn't mention any reduction in your EF so I assume there is preserved systolic function.  Suggested approaches is to relieve ischemia and treat atherosclerosis if present. In addition,  maintain a slow sinus rhythm (i.e. beta blocker), and control blood pressure (i.e. ACE inhibitor) provide a basic approach to diastolic dysfunction.
I'm sorry yes I have Preserved Systolic Function. I just seen my Cardilogists today and he up my Lasix to 40 mg a day He keep my Coreg 12.5mg for now and My Imdur is the same and I also use Nitrostat when needed which is every other day sometimes. I aslo have Diabetic Mircovascular Heart Disease. Well in three months he is going to recheck my pressure to see where we are @ right now . It was so hard to hear him say Congestive Heart Failure and i think he didn't want to say it either I don't know why it was hard for him to say it. Well thats again for posting to my question I do Appreciate it very much.
Often with DD the systolic function is preserved, but if DD is not properly and successfully treated there can develop systolic dysfunction.  Congestion (pulmonary edema) is the result of systolic dysfuntion and treatment requires a diuretic (lasix).

I have had congested heart failure 5 years ago.  The condition is caused when oxygenated blood pumped out into circulation is less than the amount received from the lungs.  This causes the blood to back up into the lungs and fluids leak into the lung tissues. The condition can be successfully treated.  Take care!