Tilted Heart Questions
I just had an ekg done and it showed that I had a tilted heart; when they looked back at the one in 2007 it was tilted then but no one said anything. Is it dangerous, do you need surgery for this, how does a tilted heart affect you? Thank you any help you can give me.
Have you lost weight? It is fairly normal for the heart to change position when one loses a significant amount of weight. Mine has changed position since losing 80 pounds, now it's a little more tilted to the left. My doc said it was fine and due to weight loss. In any case, if it was a problem they would have let you know.

Jon
There are anatomical variations, and in the absence of symptoms or abnormalities in circulation or function, you need not be concerned.
No I haven't lost any weight. I wish I could. If anything I have gained some weight. They looked at an ekg done in 2007 and it was the same.
You probably have something called Dextrocardia which means your heart tips in the opposite side of normal. It really isn't anything to worry about. Many people have this.
Thank you  all for your comments. I saw a cardiologist today and feel so much better after talking to the doctor.
hi i am 21.... an just yesterday i had an ekg .....and blood work because i hadnt been feeling right in my chest it felt like when i was at work my heart was wee.....and this had been going on for weeks....finally doc said that my heart was tilted to the right
i was also diagnosed with anxiety....i was having cold sweat and shakiness and my chest was on fire one night....has anyone expierenced this before?