Trace of physiological tricuspid regurgitation what does this mean?
Hello I am a 25 year old female..I have a very rare disease called Superior mesenteric artery (SMA) syndrome.It  is a very rare, life-threatening gastro-vascular disorder characterized by a compression of the third portion of the duodenum by the abdominal aorta (AA) and the overlying superior mesenteric artery.

.I went to a cardiologist because I was having heart palpations ,weakness in my left arm leg and chest pain..I had a 24 hur holter monitor done which the report says my ecg was normal with the average of 92 bpm..But at one point my heart raced to 174bpm the another point it was at 54bpm..I have rare ventricular premature beats..Rare atrial premature beats..Also symptoms of sinus tachycardia which was stated on the report..

I also have a report for a echocardiography report which states Trace of physiological tricuspid regurgitation..Im unsure of what this means..The only thing the doc said to me was my heart raced to 174bpm..I got the other echo report today when I asked for a copy to give to my gastroenterologist and i read the report..I now have a cardiac event monitor for 14 days now..

If anyone can give me some insights of this that would be great thank you
I'm not a  health professional, and have no understanding of SMA.  However, I suspect that you have Brady/Tachy disease, and suspect you might be a candidate for a pacemaker.  Your 14 day history will be interesting to all of us, let us know.
'Trace' regurgitation of valves is nothing to worry about.
I know when I was diganosid with SMAS i was lost I had to do some research on it..If your interested here's a link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superior_mesenteric_artery_syndrome

Thanks for response i too am curious how this 14 day thing will go!I will share my results good or bad!