Heart Disease Community
What my ECG show?

A community of people with Heart Disease to guide and support your heart-health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, nutrition, and management.

What my ECG show?

4921574?1254228318
Could someone have a read this ECG for me please?  Is that possible QT/QTc are with the same number?  Or this is the faulty machine?  Is this ECG show my heart enlarge?  Hypokinesis?  

I've dizzyness, chest tight when I did this ECG.  Few hours ago before this ECG, I had chest pain which last for 10 minutes then it went away.  I had my chest very uncomfort for the last few days before this ECG.  Also my blood pressure found 185/85 but the GP tried 3 times then record the last one as 135/85.  I never had a high blood pressure in my life.  After 2 days, I went to the Chemist, they took my BP as 155/80.  He asked me to go to the hospital and check out.  While in the hospital my BP reading as 130/80 which was perfect.  This ECG was taken at the same visit.
Hi Pika, long time no see. I have no idea about the ECG results. All I can see is the pacer spikes. Chest pain for 10 minutes and high BP are not good but at least you were checked out at the doctor's office. Did anyone explain the results or are you waiting for an appointment?

irene
Hi Irene, thanks for the response.  I saw my GP this morning.  My BP back to normal.  Another good thing, my both arm BP are reading exactly the same.  Chest pain and tightness still come and go.  Tightness last longer and presented most of the time.  If I can pull out my heart, I would like to pull it out and have a look, why it stucks there......  Make me so uncomfortable.  No, I didn't make any appointment with my cardio.  No one explain the results to me......  The ER doc said take another ECG and compare the changes later on.  My GP didn't send me to the lab, he asked me to go to the hospital.  I suppose I have to ask someone to do the ECG for me and compare them by my own.