arm pain after bypass
My 48 year old husband had quadruple bypass surgery over 3 months ago, and he still has major pain in his right arm. (Upper arm area, around or below the shoulder) Both arms will hurt, but mostly his right. It is the type of pain that keeps him from sleeping at night, or wakes him up at might. He has been unable to do much activity with his arms being above his head since the surgery. He used to be very physically strong and active, and he is also the type to not complain a lot, so I know he is really in pain. His cardiologist doesn't seem concerned about this, but he hasn't ordered any tests for it. Is this pain normal 3 months after surgery? What tests should the Dr. be ordering?
Those types of pain will probably be around for a while.  Seems that when they split your chest open, they must be pretty rough about it, and it can cause various problems.  Most of mine were in my back and ribs, but the shoulders and arms are also likely sites for pain.  It just takes a while for everything to sort of fall back into place.  It'll get better soon, though.
My dad underwent a bypass surgery a month ago; he is having pain in his left arm while walking...we did a 2d echo test and the report is normal...can anyone please tell me what can be the cause for the pain in left arm?
fkt
I am a 48 years old person. And I had double bypass sugary  1 year & 2 month  ago and i have alot of pain in both arms especially at night. anyone . will it ever  stop.