is possible that I have a clogged vein/artery?
History I think maybe relevant: I am only 29 > 5'10" > 75 kg medium build...I have been physically active this past few years... I have been playing basketball...

More than a year ago, I had a problem with my right knee that I am not sure if it is the muscle or the bone or a nerve that if I play or run without wrapping a band around my right knee it will hurt after the run or the game. I didn't cheked with a doctor, as I think it is just the beginning of arthritis, which runs in our family, and I can manage it with a knee band. Anyway its within my knees since then until today... I can't play without the knee band... if just walking or normal routine, I don't need the knee band.

Last February, during a game I sprained my right ankle. Someone told me to use cold compress, after I removed my shoes I placed my right foot to a bucket filled with ice. But it still swole the following day, up until the 3rd day, I went to a, what we call "hilot", who massages muscular pain, realigns nerves or something like that, to fix my sprained right ankle. So she massages it and trid to realign my arteries or veins. It went well. No problem, the swolen ankle was gone and I can walk normally.

The other day, I went to a gym but I forgot to bring my knee band. But I still continued and did some heavy squats. The following day I felt pain on my thighs (normally due to squat), but I also felt my right leg above my ankle feels like a nerve or a muscle was stretched or something. It is uncomfortable until now that the uncomfortability feels like irritating that makes me want to pee. Though it is not painful, it is just uncomfortable.

And the reason I asked it in this heart forum is that, I don't feel that I am breathing normally and I feel heavy inside my heart. Although I just had a painful break-up, I am recovering alright from it, and I have been feeling depressed and lazy with work... and it seems like I don't feel energetic about anything. I feel bored like I am lifeless.

Do I have a problem with my heart physically due to my sprained right ankle and an old right knees? Will it be possible that I am feeling this way "lifeless" boring lazy youngman, because I have a vein or artery, blocked or pressed that the blood or oxygen is not flowing well to my heart?

Or are this just emotional depression from a painful break-up and that I am going back to my country with money but nothing to do and no work?

Needs help... thanks a lot to all who would share their views and experiences...

it sounds to me like you are depressed.  Good luck, this too shall pass.  Everytime I get down and blue, I acquire an overwhelming sense of doom.  It is hard to shake, but time heals all wounds, and you are young.
Depression can make everything hurt more and make everything seem less, your body is reacting to the break it has to , we are human and that's the only way, its fine to feel down and go through all the stages of it, support is a good vent when going through so much, as your mind heals your body will as well. The family medical history , yes it passes on to us but not all of it  as doctors may want to believe, I know its hard but you have to take care of you.