sneezing and heart rate?
Ok I know that if your heart rate is high(tachy) to try to sneeze or cough to break it right? But what if you sneeze and your heart rate goes really really fast but then slows down to normal rate after 2 mins is that ok even when you have arrhythmia problem? It was just one incident that happen and don't want to say anything to my cardio if this is nothing to worry about since I have arrhythmia problem that my cardio are doing more testing because it runs in my family all on my mother side. Almost everyone has pacemaker or icd or on meds. Just wondering if I should let my doc know about this one episode that happen the other day or wait and see. I think this is nothing to worry about because its nothing compared to my arrhythmia episodes. My arrhythmia episodes are far worst then that. I do have arrhythmia problems and they are trying to control it better and possible have the ablation done when my 30 day monitoring is done or wait until I need a  pacemaker or icd as per my cardio. I am 31 year old female,had surgery as a child for valve repair so this and my family history could be the cause of my arrhythmia as per my cardio.
Your HR was normal before the sneeze then went tachy for a couple mins. after the sneeze? That's never happened to me but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen. Mine has gone tachy just from eating too quickly or too large of bites. There's that whole vagal nerve business running down the esophagus and in the chest area. I imagine a sneeze could trigger a tachy. You can mention it to your doctor but overall you have arrhythmia that needs to be managed somehow. Sneezing is just a little different trigger.
How were you feeling when your heart rate spiked?

I'm wearing an event monitor this very minute, and I find that having that instant feedback on heart rate is not conducive to a relaxed heart.  So maybe the sneeze (like my yawn in another post) caused a brief vagal response, then you saw the HR on the monitor and it made you nervous, making it harder for your HR to return to normal.

Just a theory.

I hope you get your rhythm issues sorted out.
NTB
I just heard recently about an urban legend type of thing concerning "self CPR", where a person can use coughing to break a coronary event from irregular heartbeat... and it turns out there is *some* basis to it.