sticky feeling on middle left chest at arm pitt level
This sounds wierd but for the last few days I have felt a "sticky" feeling in middle of left chest at arm pitt level.  It does not hurt, it feels like there is tape or like if you have juice on your shirt and it sticks to the skin rather than moving.  I don't know how else to descripe it.  It comes and goes with seemingly no relationship to exertion.  It feels like it is right on or just below the skin in an area about an inch high and 2 inches wide.  Anyone have any idea what this could be?  

i was wondering if you ever figured out what this was? i have the same thing.
me too.. You found out?
I have the same symptom, started with occasional light thumping, but now is sticky feeling.  Already had EKG and chest X-ray.  So far, nobody knows.

Vhelec
Did you ever figured it out? I am experience a very similar thing
Same thing happened to me.. firstly nerve damage and now this weird sticky feeling on my left chest. It's been here for weeks now. Certain that going to the gym to train chest caused this and now i'm worried to train chest at the gym.
Same thing happened to me.. firstly nerve damage and now this weird sticky feeling on my left chest. It's been here for couple weeks now. Certain that training chest at the gym caused this and now i'm worried to train chest at the gym.
It sounds like irritation of a sensory nerve.  This is annoying but usually not dangerous.  If you ask a regular internist or orthopedic doc about it, either should be able to tell you which nerve is involved and what the likely cause is.
I slipped, fell and hurt my lower back in Feb 2016 and from Feb 2017 I've felt a mild version of this, comes and goes and almost unnoticeable unless I think about it. When my back plays up it does too. Other than that, all is well.