treatment for diastolic dysfunction with mild pulmonary hypertention
I found out through echo of my heart that I have a small heart murmur, moderate tricubis reguritation and mild diastolic dysfunction with mild pulmonary hypertention and small amount of fluid around the heart.  I am taking Norvas 5 mg, Toperlol 25 mg in am and 25 mg in the pm.  I was told to keep pressure blood pressure down and to exercise and repeat echo in 3 years.  Is there anything else I should be doing?  I am 64 years old.  I have throid disease and acid reflux disease.  I also take vit for low Vit D.  I have been on proton pump for 20 years for acid reflux.  I take Trazodone 50 mg for sleep.  I take a multi vit and calcium supplements and 2 tylenol a day for arthritis.  I have just been confirmed with sleep apnea.  I walk 4 days a week for 20 minutes.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The goal of therapy for diastolic dysfunction is focused on the causative factor for the dysfunction, like hypertension or infarction. The pulmonary hypertension is a consequence to this. So, as advised keep your pressures under control and check to rule out diabetes and dyslipidemia. Follow up with your doctor.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thank you for your reply.