???
I noticed about 2 or 3 years ago, that sometimes my jugular vein, would beat very fast and then I would feel a little dizzy afterwards. It would only happen eery now and then. Well now, it happens a couple times a day. It beats really hard for a few seconds, I get dizzy and then I feel really bad a weak for a few minutes. Well last night, I was lying in the bed and I felt it and it also caused pressure in the middle of my chest and I was dizzy and felt as if I were going to pass out. It was the longest episode I have ever had. Ihave an appt. with my primary doctor on Monday,  but I am a little worried. Do you have any uggestions as to what might be going on?
It is good you have an appointment on Monday (next).  

Is there a hospital near you?  I am not suggesting anything will happen, but I think you should have a plan to get to the emergency room if your condition worsens.
I am about 10 minutes from one. But there is a fire dept. about 1/2 mile up the road.