Can Vertigo be a side effect of Toprol?
I'm only taking 25mg for my SVT. I started 11 days ago, so it just really started kicking in this week. I've been feeling fine, but today I have pretty severe vertigo. I'm trying to decide if it's from the medication or maybe I'm getting some sort of infection (ear or something). I feel fine and have no other symptoms, but I'm tired of running into things and falling out of my chair at work. It's making me sick.
Marlee,

Same here. I have a dizzy, faint feeling much of the time on 25mg. I also have a weak feeling in my legs. I don't know what else to blame it on except the Toprol.

Best,,,
could your blood pressure be low because of the meds?maybe the dose is too high for you....
I too am taking Toprol and I have dizziness and my legs also feel weak at times.  Maybe it is the Toprol.  I take it for POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome).  I also take Diovan for blood pressure.  I figured it was a combination of both.  I wouldn't go so far as to call my dizziness vertigo.  Things don't spin.  I gues it's more like lightheaded but sometimes I have what I call extremely brief "brain spasms" or something.  They last about a second but I feel really weird when it happens.  It's like a 1 second blackout or something.  Really weird....Does anyone every have anything like that?