Cardio Conversion and AFib
So I have had afib for ten plus years.  Just recently I had ablation.   a few days after that I had another bad case of AFib, which I was told was normal.   my meds were switched I thought I was back to normal.. last week I noticed a slight change in my rythem but it wasn't Afib.  Went in to see the electrophiso Doc and I was in Aflutter.  

next think I knew I was getting shocked....   is this going to be a consistent thing?
I will be watching for answers to your question as I have had afib for about 9 years and there may be an ablation in my future.  I assume you are back in normal sinus rythym now?  Good luck, keep us posted.
I do not personally have afib but I just read that sometimes when an ablation is done if it isn't ablated fully one can wind up having aflutter though I am no expert so I would definitely discuss this with your doctor and find out whether or not this is normal or can happen and if it is only temporary or if you would need another ablation to correct the issue. Unfortunately is it also possible you had a couple issues as well.  This is not unheard of.   I do hope you can get this resolved.  Take care and keep us posted on how you are doing.