Heart Rhythm Community
Change of PVC feeling

This patient support community is for discussions relating to heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

Change of PVC feeling

I have PVCs but until now I felt them in my stomach/chest, you know when being on a rollercoaster. But from this friday, I feel them in my neck/throat. Sometimes in the middle, sometimes in the left, or right. Is that also PVCs, can the feeling change from one day to another? I'm quite scared, I just get used to the stomach/chest feeling, but this throat thing is again starting to make me very eorried. Thanks for all the help!
That's pretty normal and has happened to me from time to time. Have no idea a why though, maybe someone else can provide some insight. Point being I don't think it's anything to worry about.
I get pvcs alot ..actually have been getting them for years.  One dr told me that heartburn/hiatius hernia can also cause them.  This might be what your getting ...I don't know.  I also feel them in my throat, my chest...everywhere.  Lately, they are back full force and driving me nuts...but the drs keep telling me, they are normal.  I would love to spend the rest of my life not having them....they feel like a curse.
Tahnk you! It is still with me, just like a muscle spasm, but more likely a PVC. I try to check my heart rythm when it happens, but it is so fast and quickly gone that it is hard.