Dredg - Good Luck with your ablation!
Just wanted to let you know that we're rooting for you!  May the luck of the Irish be with you and may you have a successful ablation!!

Best of luck and health!

Drop us a line and let us know how everything goes.  Can't wait to hear the great news :)

Connie
Best wishes to you on your ablation.  You will be fine and so elated when it is all over and your cured!  Please post and let us know how your doing.

Get ready to enjoy life again!

Take care,
Rose
Ahhhh!!  Thanks!  You guys are a real help through this tough time.  I will definently keep you guys up to date.  Me and my wife are getting things ready for Thursday.  I am a bit nervous but know everything will be fine.  I've been training my heart for the past yr for this one moment.  Lots of running and weight lifting, I ran 1500 miles last yr....I think my heart can handle a couple of hours in tachy lol!

Thanks again.

Brandon
Good Luck with your ablation.  You'll be fine.  I was so ready to get mine over with, that I actually couldn't wait for the day....almost like waiting for Christmas.  Trust me, you'll be getting a great gift when you're finished.  Keep us posted.
Pam