Heart Rhythm Community
Event monitor results past couple of days

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

Well I've only been wearing monitor for couple of days but I caught my issue on the monitor.  Pvcs.  Two days straight I had one couplet each day.  Dr said at times my heart rate was low but not dangerous. My resting is around 60.  I believe I was sleeping at these times I'm a night shift worker.  The pvcs are not dangerous.   When is braychardia dangerous??  Looking online ur heart rte drops during sleep.  When I'm awake it's not lower than 56 60.  I used to do alot of running before all this like 5-6 miles a day.  But haven't for about a year cause of pvcs.  Thank you
Sorry I cannot help but I feel the same as you. Before my stupid pvcs started, I was running several miles after work. Now I do not even like to walk fast.

I hate how thses have taken control of my life.
I would ask your doctor for a definitive answer but from what I understand if the rate is not causing you any distressing symptoms like shortness of breath or chest pain your low rate is likely not an issue and is probably due to all the good cardio you have given it over the years.