Heart Palps. when moving fast/akwardly
22/Male. At age 16, noticed fast heart rate, not palpations (but i get those) anyway went through all the tests, ekg, echo, stress, all came back normal. I do sometimes get palpations, like if i bend down to pick somthing up and move up really fast, or once at work picked up a box and turned quickly with it and it triggered palps. Ususually don't last too long, maybe a minute or 2. I can usually stop them by holding my breath, when they stop my heart rate still seems fast but it's not bouncing out of my chest. I also sometimes get the feeling in me that it's about to start but doesnt. I suffer from Pectus Excavatum (depressed sternum) and anxiety.

Just wondering if anyone can relate to this.
Does Pectus Excavatum cause you to have more rythm issues? I just wondered because I thought I read something about that before. Palpitations for me are all the time, but as far as the moving quick or turning quickly etc.., that for me seemed to trigger the svt. Is it possible it was svt not a pvc or pac?
I did read it causes that, could be the reason. It could be SVT i'm really not sure.