Low blood pressure
I'm 31 male, until one year back I had little bit low blood pressure due to regular exercising. For the past 3 days and out of the blue I feel dizzy, and feeling to vomit ( low blood pressure) although I'm not exercising since few months now. It is really weirded as I it's the first time to happen and on daily basis for the past 3 days, feeling the same symptoms, rest for couple of hrs, then I'm fine. Go to work next day , feeling okay, then it happens in the after noon.
Nothing special have changed in my eating habit,I don't drink, nothing from the regular low blood pressure courses.

Any ides what might cause this to happen? Or what to check?

What is your BP readings? You might need to see a doctor if your BP is really low to determine the cause.
make sure you're drinking enough water which could be an easy fix for hypotension (low bp)...normally it's caused by a mixed signal between the brain and the ANS (autonomic nervous system) but if it continues ask a dr to do some blood work just to make sure - there are numerous reasons for low bp but most are harmless...

the one thing I would caution you about is blackouts/fainting etc - use caution until you get a clear bill of health from a doctor

I've had hypotension since I was 9 due to ANS/Heart problems - my bp can literally drop on a dime and I black out and hurt myself....abt a month ago I blacked out 3 days in a row and really messed up my left arm...last year I passed out and fell into the edge of my tiled tub and suffered a severe concussion and neck sprain but my case is really severe

fluid and salt loading as well as compression garments, supplements etc are the treatment if it does turn out to be ANS issues (very common) but def get it checked out first

here's a bp tracker from my journal I got from Vanderbilt http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/284965/Blood-Pressure