Pacs and Pvcs
I feel weird posting this because I don't have as many pvcs and pacs as most of you but I need help convincing myself that these are "normal". I went to the er because my heart was beating weird I guess you could say. While there they said I had low potassium and magnesium and is what was probably causing this sensation. After a few months with them still lingering around I went to my normal dr and wore an event monitor which revealed pacs and pvcs. Two doctors at the office both said were benign but I refused to believe them and went to a cardiologist. The cardiologist looked at the printouts from the event monitor and told me they were benign but wanted to do a stress echo to be sure. Had the stress echo and everything was fine no further testing was needed and was advised to control stress and anxiety. I guess I find it hard to believe stress and anxiety could cause this.

Any advice with coping would be greatly appreciated as I still believe there is something more seriously wrong thanks.  
The only thing I can say, is keep reading the posts on here from everyone else who has them because then it will make you feel much better.
I just feel terrible for the people who have hundreds/thousands a day. I can only imagine how it must be for them being as the few I have are ruining my life. Im convinced the next one is gonna take me.