Persistent 'hunger' and ectopics (last question I promise)
Hi, just wanted to say another issue I'm getting is feeling hungry and weak, eating, feeling a bit better, but not fully and then wondering what else to eat (whilst thinking I should have had enough).  

The PVC's seem to be linked with this excessive hunger.  Today I've eaten around 1,700 calories, I'm 46 and female. I walked for 90 mins today.  It's gone midnight, I'm about to go to bed but don't want to wake up with heart skips and wondering whether to eat more, but surely that's enough and what could be causing this persistent hunger?  I've had my blood sugar tested and it always comes back normal.

Just curious if anyone knows anything about this or whether it's a heart condition, or whether it sounds like something else.    Thanks.
PVCs are definitely linked to anxiety in general.  Adrenaline is not really heart-friendly.

There is no evidence that consumption of food of any kind, taken at any hour, has any effect on ectopic beats.  But fretting does.
Thanks achillea but the fretting is because of the ectopics, it's that way around.  Yes that can keep them going but my experience is that something else is at play here.  I can have an adrenaline rush if something scary happens in the street, someone walks out in front of a car or whatever, and I won't get ectopics.  The other night, the ectopics were definitely calmed down by about 90% by eating.
Well I'm not sure what's going on with me but today I ate foods I don't usually eat, like eggs and butter....and the ectopics were still there but have been gone for much longer than usual this evening....

I'm mainly vegetarian, but eat fish and don't eat eggs or drink milk.

Any thoughts?  These foods are supposed to be bad long term for coronary heart disease but wondering if they help with electrical activity of the heart.  Or perhaps I hadn't eaten properly over the last few days, I did eat though.
I've started to keep a record and twice I've had ectopic beats before (sorry for TMI) a bowel movement and also if hungry, just before eating.  So far, going to the bathroom, or eating, (lol) actually calms the ectopics down......wtf is going on  :-(