Please help
I'm 25 year old female from London I work as a beautician in my own small salon
I ve a son 3 year old have been suffering with anxiety from long time but my actual anxiety started with an episode of skipped beat
I ve called the ambulance they said its nothing
Since 2011 I ve been calling ambulance been to A n E a lot if times been to cardiologist done echocardiogram last year it came fine wore a 24hr 48hr and a 7 days holter monitor, they can't find nothing
I had another episode of skipped beat again
I was doing my client's arms waxing when suddenly my heart rate was fast and follow up with skipped beats
Thank GOD my client knew me from long time she made me sit gave me sip of water and told me to calm down she asked me to call the ambulance but I told her if she sees me losing my consciousness then she can but I was fine though I felt a but dizzy but not for too long
I'm scared too much scared
It's been more than 3 hours this happened but while I'm writing this my hands r still shaking
I ve no clue what is wrong with me
I think I will drop dead one day with this without even knowing what is wrong with my body :(
Until I knew what I had, I figured that after a couple of times this happened and I didn't die, then it wasn't dangerous...... and it wasn't.  So relax! You're most likely experiencing premature beats PVC or PAC in nature, and perhaps brief runs of SVT (look these terms up).  Neither are dangerous, and in the case of PVC's nothing is usually done until the numbers reach into ten thousand per day or more.  That's not to say that you shouldn't confirm what you have with a physician.  But I wouldn't be rushing to call an ambulance when these occur.

There are monitors you can wear for a day up to a month that will record these events, and allow a physician to literally see the electrical activity within your heart.  Once they see what's going on, they can start a plan of treatment.

PVC's are perhaps the most widely discussed topic on this forum and just reviewing a couple of pages of posts will give you and evening's reading.

So until you can see a professional (and I heartily recommend that), relax.  They feel strange, but in most cases are benign.
I'm sorry, but I see that you've worn monitors before.  If nothing occurred during those periods, a 30 day monitor will give you a better chance.  Some patients have them placed under the skin and wear them for months in order to catch a rare event.  But I think that may be more for dangerous arrhythmias.