Severe Rash taking Diltiazem
Two weeks ago my doctor started me on Diltiazem 120 mg for racing heart. A cardiologist is doing some tests day after tomorrow. I have developed  a severe rash that has now reached all of my body and itches like crazy.   I am treating it with Benedry capsules and Caladryl lotion.  Only tonight discovered it is a side effect of the prescription.   Tomorrow I will not take the Diltiazem but meanwhile what should I do?
Duktuazen, used for A-Fib and PSVT, can causes rash and leg-edema, low blood pressure, and dizziness.

My suggestion is start lap-swimming using a front-mounted snorkel every day for 45 minutes and you'll strengthen and tone your heart.

After a week your heart will be stronger and the electrical pathways will conduct current more effectively reducing the chance of PSVT episodes returning.

Continue this program for 2 months and your heart-rate should be down 6 points and the electrical current pathways should be working more effectively reducing the chance of PSVT episodes.
Hi. I am not a doctor or medical professional.

The medline website says that rash is one of those results of taking this drug that warrant immediate medical attention. I would contact your doctor and consider making a visit to urgent care.