Sinus Tachycardia and sinus bradycardia
Sinus tachycardia is NOT come from the heart. What about sinus bradycardia? Where it comes from?

Sinus tachycardia is out of the cardiologist managed as was told it comes from anxiety, stress, panic attack...... Why sinus bradycardia needs a pacemaker and cardiologist wants to involve? I'm confused!
Hi.  Your post is a bit confusing.  Sinus tachycardia comes from the same place...the heart.  The causes are different.  Many things can make your heart speed up.  Slowing down to dangerous levels....not so many.  If you have bradycardia and your doc thinks a pacemake is in order, I'd seriously think about it!
I am 22yrs. old. I have two kids one 3 and one who's 1 year old. I am completly healthy. Atleast up until 1 month ago. I woke up and was going about my day when I passed out. I was taken to the hospitol where my heart rate kept skipping up to like 100-160. I would get a hot sensation thru my body right before it would happen. They did a stress test, EKG, Ultrasound of my heart.etc... Showed everything was fine. I was diagnosed with neurocardiogenic syncope. I was sent home. 4 days later I was back in the ER. Fast heart rate. They said it was a sinus arrythmia w/ Tachycardia. Since then I have been put on a one month holter. I've been back in the E.R. 9 times since the first episode. Admitted twice, and They say it's sinus tach arrythmia, then they say it's a sinus arrythmia, now it's brady arrythmia. Now my heart rate is like 39-54bpm. It's crazy it's either too high or two low. 3 Days ago i was taken to the ER because I was having sharp pains in my chest, left arm and left side of my neck. Also recently I've been getting these really weird headaches. Mostly behind my left eye, but it feels like my brain is swelling against my skull. Everytime they say it's something different. I am scared to death. I can feel the palpatations almost all day long, and I can't sleep at night cuz I am scared of what my heart will do when I am asleep. Thay do have me on a beta-blocker, which may be why my hearts so slow rightnow. But my blood pressure also goes from 77/56 to 131/105, I don't know what to do. Could it be something in my brain? I am scared of SCD. (Sudden Cardiac Death), and also how does a normal healthy 22year old wake up one day and all this just start out of no where? I don't understand. Can anyone help me???ANYONE PLEASE????!!!!!!!!! And even with the beta blocker my heart rate is still shooting up out of no where. It went from I had the episode and it was fine for 4days to now it's all the time. Plus I'm having these palpatations it's like a flutter. I even quit drinking cafeine, smoking, drinking, everything. Nothings helped. Can someone out there please help me or give some insight on what may be going on?? PLEASE??? I
Hi, you describes you head same as mine.  I still haven't been diagnosed what's wrong yet.  All the time, I told the Dr that my head is something wrong and they said is nothing wrong.  Just Friday been told my BP is low 93/63 sitting (first time).  138/76 standing.  I'm already having a pacemaker which is pacing 60 per minute at DDDR mode.  

I know how scary that you have during this undiagnose stage.  Me too, when I open the car door, I fall out from the car.... I can't walk to the direction that I want.......... I'm scared, I feel very miserable too.  Please let me know if your doctor find out what were wrong.  Take care.