Heart Rhythm Community
To early in the morning for palpatations

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

I get up with my kids and then palps start, gosh I hope they don't ruin my day.... I have had 3 "pauses" already, I'm wondering if I am getting them more because Im'm pregnant?
Oh, the first thing in the morning skips!  I always seem to have one or two before breakfast, although typically not when I am still in bed.  They can make it challenging to have a decent morning, can't they.  Do they continue on through the day for you, or is it only a break of dawn thing?

From what I have read it certainly seems as if pregnancy can cause an increase.  Changes in the blood, differing pressures against the heart and all that.
well today they have been happening all day and I don't ever remember them happening so much, its kinda concerning.
If the volume's increased then you might want to contact your doctor on it.  Never hurts to make certain!
Pregnancy definetely increases palpitations. Mine actually started fore the first time 3 months ago 1 week after I found out I was pregnant. they have not stopped since. I'mhoping they go away after pregnancy!