What do I do about my 120 heart rate at rest?
Hi I'm Victoria!

At the age of 17 I got pregnant and later in my pregnancy I began to expirience heart papultations. I went to a cardiolagist, he said, after looking over my results to a heart monitor for 24 hrs, that my high at rest being 167 was common for some pregnant women and to return to him if it continued after my pregnancy. My heart rate remains at a avg 106 and high 165 at rest. I have problems breathing and when I feel my heart rate begining to speed up I get this wierd air pocket in my throat and it makes me cough. I don't have any insurance so i'm seeing my father's best friend ,a OBGYN, for help with my heart. When I have the papultations I feel horrible, when I was pregnant my body used to shake back and forth and now it is this feeling in the center of my chest like there were a sworm of bees in my chest(the vibrating). I don't know what to do!!!!!!!

Appart from that I have HPV..............I never got the Gardasil vac. because my Dr. had told me in order to get it I had to be a virgin???? So now that I have it what can I do about it???????????

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
this question may get more response if posted in another forum, like for pregnancy or STIs.

even though you don't have insurance, you should see someone about the HPV, because it can lead to complications.
Heart rate can go up during pregnancy but 165 at rest is not normal. I would advise you see a family practice doctor or cardiologist and have it checked out. They should let you make payments if you are uninsured. I don't think you are going to get the answers you need on a forum. Good luck.