extremely delayed heartbeat
im 21 and currently being tested fir brugada syndrome if that matters. last night I went to the bar with my girlfriend and had a few beers. when I got up I realized my heart rate was slow for being up and moving, so when I checked my pulse I felt something strange. how a heartbeat usually has 2 parts. (boom boom...boom boom...boom boom) mine had a strange pause in between. (boom...2nd boom... boom...... 2nd boom) much slower that the usual heartbeat we are all used to. I know slow rhythms can be normal, but that pattern is what was worrysome. is that what would be considered "heart block"?
Drinking the alcohol likely depressed your cardio vascular system thus making the heart rate slower than it normal is which may be slow to being with.  Did you have any symptoms with the slow beat?  Did you count what the rate actually was?  The only way to really know for sure what exactly you were feeling is to get it caught on a monitor. Heart block means you actually miss a beat here and there.  It is possible that was what you were feeling but you could have also just been feeling a slow beat.   If you didn't have any symptoms with the slow beat I would not fret too much over it but you may need to be careful when it comes to drinking.  I do suggest mentioning this to your doctor and see what they have to say.  
thanks, I was in a monitor for a month. this just felt like my heart was beating so slow it was going to stop. Ive never felt a pause between the 2 parts of a single beat like that. at that rate my pulse felt like it could  have been around 38-43 bpm range. my echo came back normal but i'm still waiting for my genetic test resells for brugada. the reason I am being checked is because my EKGs show brugada sign. but when this happened no real major symptoms except a little bit of confusion and light headedness
A HR, even fully resting, below 40 is unusual and your actions to get a medical diagnostic is the best way forward.  Confusion and light headed are symptoms that can come for a too low oxygen supply via the blood, a low HR can be the reason.

The EKG sees the electrical signals driving the HR (beat) and the echo measures the physical heart, including blood flow and valve operation.  Sound like your difficulty is associated with the electrical control part.  

Are you being examined by a Cardiologist or a Primary Care doctor?  I recommend from what you have posted you should see a Cardiologist.
yes I have been visiting a cardiologist. the only thing that causes concern for him is the brugada sign on my EKG. I will discuss this with him when my genetic test results come back