so how bad can it be ?
ok so i wrote on here telling ya i had heart flutters for 8 hours on sat than they went away,, question is if it had been life threatening would i not have known it sat after 8 hours of them every 4-5 heart beat?

had none till this morning at 5:30 had 3 flutters in a row.

my stomack feels bad / acid reflux is acting up from this ,   while i was having the sat i was full of air and had to belch alot seems like after every flutter anyone do that?

have had pac/pvc for many years, also have had them for 10 weeks straight like sat had over 3000 a day. should i be worried?
I had a similar issues back in 2009, very similar.  Generally speaking this too shall pass.  If you are under a doc's care, you should check in with them any time there is a change in symptoms.
thank you for talking to me. i called the dr , shes out of town till next week, she said i should never wait 8 hours i should went had it checked in er but as i have been threw this before i wanted to see if it killed me before i went lol

as you see it did not. but it did scare me a tad lol.  am just thinking if it had been so bad i would of had other problems and it would not just go away or would it .?

she said if they start back up they will get me in for a ekg and than see what dr wants to do when she gets back in town.

i do feel little stressed waiting for the darn things to come back so not eating good and making my stomack bad and my acid reflux. guess i go eat bowl cereal lol

thanks again it makes us feel better to know we are ok.