Heart Rhythm Community
trying to figure my results out help!!

A community of people experiencing Heart Rhythm concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

trying to figure my results out help!!

24 hour monitor ventricular bigemny (which i already knew) persievable heave every other beat appears slow in heart rate, but actually smaller intervining beats as well.
Does anyone know what this means?
Are you asking what ventricular bigeminy is?

Here is an explanation:

http://www.*************.com/heart-disease/ask-doctor-44706-70.html
Oh, the medhelp censor did not like that.  To get to the site I mentioned, just copy the part that begins with "heart-disease/ask-doctor" and ends with .html

Paste that into a google search box, hit "return" and the first entry on the top of the page will probably be what you are looking for.
I know what ventricular bigemny is i just dont understand the rest of the report.
OK.  Quote the rest of the report verbatim (exactly as it is written), and we will try to figure it out,.
I did quote it.. That is what the nurse told me over the phone and I wrote it down.
"...
persievable heave every other beat appears slow in heart rate, but actually smaller intervining beats as well."

That is a quote?   Gee, what a horrible explanation.

Perhaps she was trying to use simple language to describe the role of premature ventricular contractions in bigeminy, but there really is not enough medical information in what she said to make much sense of it.

Are you scheduled for a followup visit with the cardiologist to discuss this, or can you get an actual copy of the cardiologist's report?  The description and language will be quite different from the nurse's, I assure you.
She said she was reading the report.. Go figure.. Thats all I know..